Shun Classic Blonde Paring 3.5"
The Shun Classic Blonde Utility Knife is multipurpose and very, very handy. The utility knife has a narrow, The Shun Classic Blonde 3.5-inch Paring Knife is the second of the most essential kitchen knives every cook should have on hand. After a chef's knife, you need a paring knife. It's perfect for any paring task, from hulling strawberries to peeling an apple. It also handles jobs such as chopping small foods, like garlic cloves or ginger, against a cutting board. The three-inch blade is the perfect length for most jobs and the new light blonde-colored handles offer beauty, comfort, and control.
- For peeling, coring, trimming, and more, it's essential
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped blonde PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Blade Length 3.5 in. (89mm)
- Blade Steel VG–MAX
- Blade Steel Layers 69 layer Damascus
- Blade Edge Non-Serrated
- Handle Material Blonde color PakkaWood®
ABOUT SHUN LINE
The Shun Classic Blonde series features our 69-layer Damascus-clad blades and PakkaWood handles in a light, beautiful natural wood tone. They are ultra-sharp, durable, beautifully balanced, and simply magnificent to behold.