Wed, Apr 15|
Japan Class Series, Virtual Class Via Facebook Live: Japanese Cabbage Rolls, Wed, 4/15, 5:30PM
LEARN | EAT | DRINK Hearty Meal Japan Style
Time & Location
Apr 15, 2020, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
About The Event
LEARN | EAT | DRINK
Join Wabi Sabi Japan Living Saturday, April 15th, from 5:30PM for Japanese Cabbage Rollsi.
- This dish was introduced to Japan in the late 1800s
- Meiji period and Japan’s industrial revolution
- Common in cuisines of the Balkans and Central/Northern/Eastern Europe
- This cold-weather vegetable is economical, comes in abundance and is nutritious
- Two kinds of Cabbage Roll dishes
- Tomato flavor soup
- Clear broth
This is a quick meal to make at home and it is scrumptuous. You can easily make this as a Vegan dish.